Job descriptionThe Quality Inspector is responsible for performing inspections of all incoming material and assist in final inspections using Military and Industrial standards.
- Perform inspection of all incoming material and assist in final inspections using Military and Industrial standards
- Perform mechanical inspection using micrometers, calipers, comparators and various other inspection tools.
- Identify non-conformances of finished components through established inspection methods
- Perform First Article inspections
- Input inspection results into spreadsheets and databases
- Enter data into MRP system (Purchase orders, sales orders)
Candidate profileEducation and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required, Associates degree or higher a plus
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, specifications, and work instructions
- Ability to learn, understand, and effectively apply sampling plans
- Working knowledge of windows-based software programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Must be a US Citizen for ITAR compliance
- Attention to detail and quality conscientious
- Must be responsible, self-motivated and function well in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Last application date2018-11-20
Who to contactExternal: https://careers-trelleborg.icims.com
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.