When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
- Provide Technical support to Manufacturing Floor and operations on Manual Assembly Process on current and or new products.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Write routine reports and correspondence
- Maintain and modify Job Instruction Sheets (JIS), Standard Times, Shop orders, etc.
- Work with manufacturing/ quality department to meet company goals
- Assist Producibility, Project, or Design engineers in any project.
- Work in the engineering changes activities and process improvement.
- Support company goals metrics.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Implement preventive and corrective actions to prevent nonconformance within the different manufacturing processes.
- Introduce new technologies and process improvements to drive product cost down.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality plus good record on EH&S and good disciplinary observed
- Work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to speak effectively in front of groups
- Knowledge in Blue Prints, Assembly Drawings, and Specs interpretation
- Hands on experience on JIS development, Shop orders, Rework Instructions and Routing Maintenance is a must
- Knowledge in AutoCAD and SAP
- Minimum 6 months experience in manufacturing environment OR relevant co-op experience
- Willing to work overtime, Saturdays and Sundays, and different shift.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge in Microsoft windows, Excel, Word, and Power Point, MS Project.
- Knowledge in problem solving techniques and the use of related quality tools.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Note: A Background check and a drug screen are required for every external new hire in the U.S.
A re-hire will be drug screened if it has been 12 months since they were last employed by UTC.
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.