India - Mumbai
- AEM Developer Adobe Experience Manager
DevOps Role: AppDev/Support – Software Engineer
- Masters/Bachelor of Engineering/ Computer Science
- Preferable to have AEM Developer certification
- 3 to 6 years of experience on AEM and Java development
- Experience troubleshooting Java/AEM/TomCat web application and web infrastructure
- Development experience on MySQL, 3rd party REST/SOAP web services, Responsive design, Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, Website optimization, Web application security, AEM components, OSGI Bundles, Maven, JSTL and Slightly
- Good communication skills & time management
- Individual contributor, works well in cross-functional teams
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies, frameworks, design patterns, and application/security best practices
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Lead troubleshooting effort for production AEM 6.x websites and Apache Tomcat web application.
- Perform minor code revisions to existing websites and web application that are dependent on modern website frameworks such as Bootstrap, jQuery, and AngularJS.
- Maintain and ensure integrity of source code using Git repository.
- Create supporting change control documentation including design documents, unit test, and deployment instructions.
- Support continuous improvement of coding standards and best practices for DevOps team.
- Scope of Work:
Category of Developers / Work Assignment
- L3/L4 Level Developers: KTLO CIA/ KLTLO DIET/Projects
- L2/L1 Level Developers: KTLO-DIET/DMR-KTLO/Projects
Applications: Libre EMEA – AEM, AEM-Digital