CareersSearch open rolesOpen Roles
Finance & Strategy, Finance & Accounting in San Francisco, CA
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the RoleIn this role, you will lead finance oversight for our Global Safety and Insurance team, partnering across the Ridesharing, Eats, and New Modalities Teams in close collaboration with Ops and Strategy & Planning. With unique visibility into the global business, you will be able to reach insights others might not be able to make. In this role, you will manage and build the right financial discipline around all Global Safety and Insurance areas. In addition, you will be embedded in the S&I team with the opportunity to turn financial insights into strategic decisions for our global businesses. If you're ready to go deep, working on a rewarding set of challenges and if you've got the finance skills, experience, and passion - read on and get in touch!
What You’ll Do
- Global Safety and Insurance expense management - manage all facets of Global S&I expense by generating insights for global functional teams and regional finance teams
- Think strategically and then drive impact - in this role you will have the unique perspective to connect the strategic themes across the globe and bring them back to the product teams to help inform the product strategy that will drive improvement in the business
- Business partnerships - work closely with product leaders to develop financial forecasts, operational goals, and the right operating cadence to make it all happen
- Big Bets – be part of the team that builds and evaluates the strategy and business model around our future big bets
- Work closely with accounting to provide input on various support programs
- Innovate - we will push the boundaries beyond traditional product finance forecasting and planning
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new ways and skills
What You’ll Need
- 7 Minimum Years of Experience with FP&A, Technology, Consulting, Investment Banking
See our Candidate Privacy Statement
At Uber we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.