Job Title: Enterprise Finance Analyst
Role Overview:Enterprise Finance Analyst will be responsible for
- Managing expense, capital and headcount (plan, forecast, and actuals) for Enterprise leaders to ensure financial controls and monthly accuracy. Provide clients with council, reporting and analysis in support of financial goals.
- Building strong relationships with BU Finance counterparts, meet requirements of financial controls, and business acumen to be a trusted financial business partner.
Company Overview:With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:
- Decision Support - Work with BU Finance to help them understand operational and financial metrics for their business function
- Prepare monthly and quarter-end financial reports and flux analysis including operations review metrics and OPEX analysis
- Build detailed monthly OPEX forecasts for central reporting and management of the business and explain variances in actual OPEX vs. forecasting during Close
- Perform ad hoc analysis and financial modeling as needed including analysis and commentary on trends and drill down on problem or opportunity areas
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- At least 3-4 years of work experience with budgeting/forecasting/modeling
- Proficiency with Excel and Access / experience with Hyperion and SAP a plus
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!