Job Tite: Professional Services Operations Co-Ordinator,
Role Overview:Operations is at the heart of the Professional Services business at McAfee. As a key member of the Central European Regional PS team reporting into the EMEA Director of PS Operations, the focus of this opportunity is to effectively coordinate the Consulting and Education Services activity driving operational excellence. A multi-tasker and strong communicator, this person will be tightly linked to the Regional PS Director as well as the consultants and sales teams in engaging with customers to provide top rate cyber security solutions.
Company OverviewWith the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:The PS Operations leader is a critical member of the EMEA PS Operations team, supporting the consulting and training business through a variety of key operational activities and responsibilities. The regional PS Operations leader reports into the EMEA Director of Operations, and is part of a team of PS Operations leaders that drive operational excellence, optimize, and deploy key business processes. This person is tightly linked to the Regional Director in their region as well as the consultants and sales teams that are driving the sales of Professional Services.
Multi-disciplinary, fast paced environment for someone looking for a challenging role with a broad range of activities. Primary responsibility is to act as the lynch pin in coordinating the activities of the region alongside the Regional Director who is often remote at customer sites. The ideal candidate will be able to identify, prioritize and drive the changing needs of the region, ensuring that the work is executed on time, on budget, and meeting necessary requirements.
- Receive requests for services opportunities, facilitate, create Statements of Work (SOWs) working closely with Professional Services SME’s
- Coordinate availability with consultants to discuss/establish scope with customers
- Manage approval process for SOWs. Collect customer sign off and PO
- Work with Order Operations to get services orders processed on SAP system
- Plan, budget, forecast and execute Professional Services delivery scheduling with customers and update consultant tracker for optimum utilization of resources
- Manage the subcontracting process of consulting work from purchase order to project close off
- Collect completed and signed Engagement Activity Reports (EARs) as proof of delivery. Send time sheets to Order Operations to invoice and call off from the backlog
- Help formalize the forecast for bookings and revenue in particular, working closely with the regional or practice director.
- Primary liaison between PS and the Finance teams in Ireland across all domains procurement, revenue, operations, AR, AP, etc.
- Lead and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, working closely with internal stake holders cross-functionally,
- Schedule training courses for the year on our external training portal website
- Book appropriate trainers and training rooms (including set-up days)
- Handle subcontracting process for instructors from purchase order to close off
- Order Training Manuals for each course in advance
- Handle customer and partner PO’s, coordinate with Order Operations to get orders processed on SAP system
- Register customers on our bookings system
- Advise Reception & Canteen of attendees in advance of courses for passes, lunch, etc..
- Arrange for student certificates and other logistics
- Maintain roster for delegates to sign as proof of attendance
- Work with Order Operations for booking orders and invoicing courses
- Work with Marketing to promote specific courses on a monthly basis
- Maintain consulting and training information on an Excel worksheet for tracking completed & open orders and schedules on a weekly basis
- Track consulting and training bookings, revenue and corresponding forecasts
- Track both internal resource and subcontractor utilization
- Track training numbers on a quarterly basis for Marketing
About You:A critical success factor of this role requires the successful candidate to proactively partner with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, as well as globally to ensure cross geo compliance. This role also requires the ability to take ownership of the current process and related policies, identify gaps, inefficiencies and desired improvements. Making and executing against agreed recommendations for change. The ideal candidate would have:
- Previous experience within a Professional Services environment
- Previous experience in a finance / management accountant position supporting multiple internal and external customers
- Experience budgeting, forecasting, and delivering a Professional Services P&L
- Experience in a technology environment, ideally within a professional services organisation
- Able to work within a matrix management environment
- Excellent customer focus, communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven, autonomous and able to build relationships at all levels
- Highly Organised and Efficient, able to multi-task
- PC Literate, to include MS Office (must be experienced with Excel) & databases
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Results driven with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex customer business issues
Company Benefits:Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.