Kongsberg Digital (KDI) is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas, and renewables & utilities. The company consists of more than 500 software experts with leading competence within internet of things, smart data, artificial intelligence, automation and autonomous operations. In addition, Kongsberg Digital is the group-wide center of digital expertise for KONGSBERG.
We seek to strengthen our customer service team in Horten with a talented service engineer.
Why work for Kongsberg Digital?When you join Kongsberg Digital, you become part of a company with long traditions for cutting-edge research and product development. You will join a team of world-class developers where you will be encouraged to develop and further your career. Your work will contribute to creating safer, more resource-efficient and greener industries for the future, solving the UN sustainability goals through technology, and shaping our organization and industry in the process. Our people make a difference.
Located in Vestfold, Norway, the Maritime Simulation environment is a modern workplace situated in an idyllic town by the Oslo fjord only one hour from Oslo and less than two hours from Oslo Airport Gardermoen by car. Horten is a leading electronic hub with long nautical traditions. Horten has a rich and exciting culture. With excellent schools and colleges, and plenty of sports clubs and leisure activities, Horten is ideal for families with children.
Our Customer Service Department support customers and agents world wide, and we have service hubs in Asia, Europe and Americas. Our current product portfolio consists of maritime and offshore simulators, delivered to universities and training centers across all continents. We strive to live up to our goal of world class customer service, and we seek you that can contribute to this.
What are we looking for?
- You are service minded and customer focused
- You are self-driven person with a positive attitude
- You are a software and hardware expert with a touch of sales potential
- You have extended knowledge of managing IT systems
- You have interest in fault finding both on hardware and software
- You have excellent English and Scandinavian communication skills (oral and written), including remote and cross-culture communication
- You are a teamplayer and promotes collaboration
- We would like you to have some experience with navigation systems like ECDIS, radar, DP or similar
- We would like you to have some experience with distributed principles like Client/Server, (Azure) Cloud and LAN communication
What do we offer?
- Meaningful work
- An interesting position within a dynamic and innovative company
- Great corporate culture within Kongsberg Group
- Opportunity to be a part of a brilliant team with people who care and want to make a difference
- Possibility to travel and see the world
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive terms and conditions
- An exciting journey where we explore, collaborate and achieve goals together
We are looking forward to receive your application. Click here to apply.