Kongsberg Digital (KDI) is a leading provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas, and renewables & utilities. We are more than 500 software experts with leading competence within internet of things, smart data, artificial intelligence, automation and autonomous operations. In addition, Kongsberg Digital is the group-wide center of digital expertise for KONGSBERG. Our work contributes to creating safer, more resource-efficient and greener industries for the future, solving the UN sustainability goals through technology.
The Cloud Architect – Utilities in Kongsberg Digital will be the bridge between our commercial and technical departments, translating and defining requirements and scope. You will be responsible for developing cost efficient, open and scalable solutions. You will also contribute to utilize and combine best practice design patterns with the existing technology base across the Kongsberg Group, all to the best for our utility customers.
- Architect solutions that integrate and organize information from multiple sources in order to analyze complex data and results, in real time and critical operations.
- Build technology roadmaps synchronized with the product roadmaps to ensure scalability.
- Provide technical leadership and expand the Kognifai technology ecosystem.
- Demonstrated expertise and leadership in data modeling and management in multiple contexts. Domain experience from Power & Utilities is preferred (both business and industry).
- Hands-on experience designing and developing data lake-based solutions that support analysis by data users from expert power users to novice business analysts
- Extensive experience designing and directing international teams to implement enterprise-grade distributed computing solutions, particularly cloud data management deliverables. Applicable certification preferred.
- Significant practical background working with big data cloud services like columnar databases, scalable and accessible storage. NoSQL key-value stores and analytical processing layers and languages.
- Experience of building and deploying securely and cost efficient to cloud based IoT-platforms utilising private networking structures, policies, rules and auditing.
- Preference for individuals with the ability to design, populate and query graph databases
- Proficiency in Kubernetes and container CI/CD pipelines
- Past roles as architect in agile development process.
What We Offer
- Working with great international teams, having a huge impact
- A key part of an exciting technology company
- Competitive salary and benefits
Sounds exciting? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication. Click here to apply
We use Semac background check in our recruitment process.