Job Description - Intern, Advanced Consulting (19WD31770)
Intern, Advanced Consulting19WD31770Europe, Middle East and Africa-United Kingdom-England-London
Intern, Advanced Consulting
Location: United Kingdom- London
Job ID: 19WD31770
Position OverviewSpend this summer at Autodesk!
You can help develop the future of generative design and help creative people create the factories of the future.
We are now recruiting interns with the talent and ambition to become a research engineer. As part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the CAD/CAM industry, you will work alongside other research scientists, engineers and R&D developers in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding. As your skills develop, you will be expected to work using your own initiative to develop innovative solutions to meet our customers’ demands for software that is faster, better, and smarter.
This is an opportunity to join the Autodesk team in London as a research intern and help develop the future of additive manufacturing. You will have the opportunity to learn about engineering, generative design and additive manufacturing. You will join a diverse and highly experienced team and work on exciting projects!
- Apply engineering design principals in areas of design, additive manufacturing and robots
- Develop new design workflows
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and present innovative ideas
- To be eligible for an internship, you must be a full-time student with at least one academic term to complete after the internship.
- Experience with 3D CAD and simulation software
- A relevant degree in a STEM field such as aerospace, mechanical engineering or similar
- Some knowledge of Python or similar language
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Understanding of additive manufacturing
- Understanding of robots and factories
- Understanding and have applied optimisation processes either through engineering or programming
Students must be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited program in the United Kingdom with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Intern and New Grad
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.