Find similar career opportunities
Project ManagerCategory:Project Management
City:Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Position Description:Looking for a candidate with great PM skills/communication. The candidate will be working with multiple vendor teams managing finances and driving work for the application. The candidate will have the opportunity to work in a diverse environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Accountable for the overall Project Management
- Accountable for monthly Steering Committee meeting materials and facilitation
- Responsible for weekly IT project team meeting materials and facilitation
- Responsible for Project Lead Team materials and facilitation (as needed)
- Manages/maintains planning & estimating with IT and business leads.
- Accountable for Risk, Issue, Change Management, Status Reporting
- Develops/maintains detailed project plan in collaboration with Cigna PM with tasks, dates, resources, and dependencies across all project deliverables
- Collaborates closely with client's PM, IT Delivery Manager, and Business Project Manager on the following:
– Integrated Delivery/Milestone Plan
– Resource alignment
– Risk Management
– Issue Management
– Change Management
- Facilitates bi-weekly Project Lead Team meetings
- Attends/Participates in weekly IT Project Team meetings
- Attends/Participates in monthly Steering Committee Meetings
- Assesses/Initiates/Escalates Scope Change Requests
- Assesses/Mitigates/Resolves/Escalates critical Risks and Issues
- Responsible for overseeing all deliverables
- Accountable for ensuring environments are built and configured as planned through close collaboration with the PM
- Guides the development of testing requirements
- Facilitates /Participates in analysis/working sessions to help uncover gaps in business requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:PMP preferred
- Project Management
- Project Management (T1)
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*YesNo
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com)*
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
- This field is required.