We are looking for Graduates interested in applying for our Graduate Program in: HR Graduate, working contract will be issued in France.
Why choose the Amcor Experience?
The Amcor Flexibles Europe, Middle East and Africa (AFEMEA) Graduate Program is an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills and unwrap your expertise with an international packaging leader offering you a unique working experience in an innovative and diverse environment.
The Graduate Program is an 18 months development opportunity, which consists in 2 rotations of 9 months each. The first rotation will be in Selestat, France.
Take on a Challenge!
As a Graduate in HR you will have an exciting opportunity to work on different projects and support the team on daily administrative tasks, e.g.:
- “Management of the skills” – be part of the recruitment of the blue collar, training, assessment of the skills of the people with the dedicated training programs & tools in place
- Support in general HR activities – administrative part, payroll, juridical aspects, assessment process, talent management, project leader on specific subject
- Support in driving engagement across the plant, be part of the internal communication projects and activities as the implementation of the town hall
What do you need?
Each year we select, train and develop some of the world's brightest and most outstanding graduate trainees. Our Graduate Program is specially designed for independent and motivated thinkers who love learning and taking on new challenges and responsibilities – people who want to stand out in the professional world.
It’s a good start to have the following:
- Master’s/Honours degree in Human Recourses
- Internship or work experience in Human Recourses - up to 2 years - is preferred
- Fluency in French, English & German is required
- Proactive and result-oriented
- Collaboration skills and ability to work in a team
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Willingness to travel and work abroad
Submit your online application in English, including your CV and cover letter via the "apply now" button.
Amcor Flexibles Europe, Middle East and Africa (AFEMEA)
Around the world, hundreds of times a day, people touch and use our packaging. You’d be surprised how often you interact with our products when you open a bottle, unwrap a pack or tear open a pouch. With more than 50 plants in 18 countries, Amcor Flexibles Europe, Middle East and Africa (AFEMEA), a division of Amcor, is a market leader and the world's largest supplier of flexible packaging.
We deliver innovative packaging solutions and provide enhanced quality products for the food, beverage, medical applications, pharmaceuticals, personal and home care products and industrial markets. Its award-winning approach towards sustainability makes AFEMEA the preferred partner for customers looking for responsible packaging solutions.