ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme – Leadership track is a 2-year trainee programme for talents, starting in September 2019. As a participant you will get a unique chance to explore and develop your potential and your talents. In the program, you will have the opportunity to both contribute to and influence the Tetra Pak development in a long perspective. You will be a part of an innovative technical environment.
From day one you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold an actual permanent position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and experience a network of colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
As a Sales Executive you will be involved in the following activities to develop and strengthen your abilities towards:
- driving specific operational and customer management activities with the support of Key Account Director and Managers
- build and manage customer relationships in Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- provide input to the preparation of the sales strategy by preparing sales analysis, market reports and commercial offers
- operate in a matrix company, cooperate with internal departments (e.g. marketing, technical service)
- learn, acquire and ensure Value-Based Selling process
To apply for the Future Talent Programme:
- You have recently finished or are about to finish your Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Food Technology with business line components or similar
- You are eager to travel and be part of a truly international company
- You have digital savvy: using apps and virtual networking is a natural part of your lifestyle
- You are a confident user of MS Office applications
- You are open to learn using management information systems (MIS) (pervious experience is an asset)
- Technical knowledge about food industry processes is an advantage
- You are energetic, result oriented and passionate about applying theoretical knowledge into actual challenges
- You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad international network
- You are fluent in English and French or German, both written and verbal.