Job Description - Designated Support Specialists - Automotive (19WD33144)
Designated Support Specialists - Automotive19WD33144Americas-United States of America-Michigan-Novi
Designated Support Specialist - Automotive
Location: Novi, Michigan, USA
Job ID: 19WD33144
Position OverviewAutodesk Premium Support Services is looking for highly motivated trusted advisors to help our Enterprise customers optimize their product investment and achieve measurable business outcomes.
If you’ve a proven customer focused approach to building strong relationships with Enterprise customers, you might be just who we need to help drive our customer success plans.
We are looking for a professional with Automotive experience, supporting a broad range of technologies in large-scale enterprise environments. This person will work closely with existing and future Major Accounts across the North Americas.
You will join Premium Support Services (PSS) group within the Customer Success Organization as part of our 2000+ person Worldwide Sales and Services organization – a team that values professional development and rewards high performance.
Premium Support Services group is responsible for maximizing the success of and return on investment for our strategic customers. We do this by delivering professional and customized product support services that help our customers achieve their business goals whilst maximizing the use and adoption of our solutions.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with customers as a technical trusted advisor, demonstrating thought leadership and product expertise to help customers achieve goals identified in customer success plans
- Innovating and delivering packaged service offerings to increase customer success and new product adoption
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Automotive Design, mechanical engineering, or related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in in surfacing as CAS or Class-A Modeler using Autodesk Alias
- Experience scripting with Python for VRED, Maya, or 3dsMax is a plus
- Experience working or troubleshooting in an enterprise environment
- Able to manage several projects at a time, setting the right priorities
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with enterprise customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey complex technical details coherently to a live or virtual audience
- Fluency in English required
- Team player who enjoys supporting and interacting with other members of a shared responsibility team
- Courage: The passionate self-belief and trust necessary to be bold and brave in one’s actions to enable controlled risk taking which allows positions to be challenged, thereby delivering strong results
- Speed: We strive to move as fast as our environment allows, empowering people to favor small sprints and course correction towards desired outcomes
- Accountability: The state of clear ownership which provides a person the power and ultimate responsibility to achieve a defined outcome
- Simplicity: Having an approach and mindset to avoid unnecessary complexity and duplication; keeping things simple to achieve quicker outcomes
- Solving system-wide: Seek first to understand by asking questions that remove silos and organizational barriers, to establish a safe environment that supports cross-geo collaboration and communication to develop a shared vision enabling faster time-to-value adoption
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Customer & Product Support
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.