Job Description - Investor Relations Coordinator (19WD33171)
Investor Relations Coordinator19WD33171Americas-United States of America-California-San Francisco
Investor Relations Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 19WD33171
Position OverviewThe Investor Relations Coordinator position reports to the Vice President of Investor Relations and is responsible for providing administrative and functional support for the investor relations program. As Coordinator, you will be responsible for all key operational elements of the IR program, which include setting up investor meetings, organizing Autodesk’s investor day and various other investor events, managing the team’s calendar, managing external vendors, and orchestrating quarterly calls. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the VP.
- Creates and maintains investor information in our CRM system, and spreadsheets
- Filters questions and requests for documents from institutional investors and other members of the financial community
- Works with internal and external executive assistants to coordinate and schedule meetings
- Coordinates production of material for various investor meetings and conferences
- Handles all facilities arrangements for investor meetings and presentations
- Manages logistics for all investor roadshows, conferences, Autodesk University, investor day and any other investor events
- Produces reports, and other communication materials to support investor relations staff
- Gathers and compiles data from Wall Street analyst reports about Autodesk and competitor
- Coordinates publishing of press releases with news wire services
- Maintains relationships with external vendors
- Prepares annual departmental budgets and tracks quarterly spending
- Maintains Investor Relations’ internal and external websites
- Provides administrative support, such as expense reports and invoices for various IR events and VP
- Manages the calendar, schedules meetings and travel for the VP
- Completes other various tasks and special projects as requested
- 5+ years’ experience providing administrative support, preferably in an external facing role. Prior investor relations work preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong multitasking skills, time management, and self-starter mentality
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Team player who is results-oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to events, locally and internationally, as needed
- Confidentiality regarding sensitive and/or non-public information is required
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.