Job Description - Inside Sales Development Representative (19WD33167)
Inside Sales Development Representative19WD33167Americas-United States of America-Colorado-Denver
Pipeline Marketing Manager
Location: Boston (primary) OR San Francisco- United States
Job ID: 19WD33401
Position Overview Qualifies and passes opportunities to closing sales roles in the territory business. Interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
Primarily responsible for quickly qualifying and developing opportunities through open discovery and more in-depth sales activities in order to transfer opportunities.
This is a quota carrying role with great incentives and compensation plan. This team is a high preforming team with a track record of success. We’re looking for another great sales superstar to join our Denver team!
- Receive and work inbound Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL’s)
- Identify customer type and/or need early in discussion to route properly (i.e. Direct, Named Accounts, Technical Support, etc.)
- Create, build, and maintain a qualified pipeline of territory opportunities
- Qualify and map key stakeholders, business process and technical requirements on all deals
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales representative or technical resource to further the sales process
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs/promos or projects initiated by sales management
- Create and manage a database of leads in Salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining to close or transferring to appropriate team
- Managing time effectively by multitasking between inbound phone calls and outbound Lead calls
- Navigating Autodesk resources in order to accommodate needs of inbound customers
- Maintain strong knowledge of Autodesk subscription offerings including maintenance plans, subscription offerings, Cloud Service Subscription, and Advanced Support
- Maintain strong understanding of promotions and campaigns related to doing business with Autodesk
- Business will typically be closed directly through Autodesk and the Sales Rep will be responsible for closing the business as well as using internal tools and processes to facilitate and/or process the order
- 1+ years relevant experience
- Strong cold calling skills required
- Strong verbal and written skills required
- Strong sales mentality
- Experience in the software or SaaS inbound sales environment
- Experience closing business with customers directly via phone interaction
- Experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area
- Experience in inbound call center sales environment working directly with customers of varying size and industry
- Experience using sales productivity tools/systems is a plus
- Excel in fast past environment
- 4 Year Degree- preferred but not required
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies i.e. TAS, Client Builder Selling, Sandler selling, Challenger sales
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive at all times
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, SFDC, email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Highly skilled at multi-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation
- Ability to build collaborative relationships within sales as well as sales support to facilitate better customer experience
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.