Job Description - Territory Sales Representative, Manufacturing (19WD33425)
Territory Sales Representative, Manufacturing19WD33425Americas-United States of America-Colorado-Denver
Territory Sales Representative, Manufacturing
Location: Denver, CO- United States
Job ID: 19WD33425
Position OverviewHave you been craving the opportunity to sell something that really makes a difference in the world? Our sales teams have the pleasure of selling a massive suite of incredible products to a community of revolutionary imaginers, makers, builders, engineers, architects, digital game designers and so many more! Our end users do some simply incredible things with our products-quite simply-they are designing and creating the future. You may be responsible for helping find the right product fit for a team of young inventors that are working on a “bionic” hand that can be designed with Autodesk Software and made with a 3-D printer or an architect designing green eco-friendly friendly buildings and homes or even a 3D Games Designer designing games that can help solve the climate challenge.
If you are a successful sales professional who has experience finding new accounts as well as developing and maintaining existing accounts in a B2B consultative selling environment this is a great fit for you! Territories are assigned based on experience and career level. A successful individual will be managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing (new accounts), and identifying areas for providing additional value (existing accounts). As well as orchestrating sales via channel partners and resellers.
Supportive- Success Driven- Sales culture—excellent sales career development and compensation opportunities based on success, on-going training, collaborative team selling, great sales tools, and a commitment to fun, respect and integrity.
- As Territory Sales Representative your primary responsibilities will be B2B territory sales with focus on prospecting, presenting, and selling complex software products and services to new small and medium-sized business (SMB) AND Enterprise customers, thereby generating net new revenue while growing existing revenue. This is an individually-contributing sales position that requires a high-energy/high activity sales person with a hunter mentality
- Sell within one of Autodesk’s key industry verticals: AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction), Manufacturing or Media & Entertainment
- Uncover and Understand customer requirements in order to recommend and effectively sell Autodesk product or industry solutions
- Evangelize and Educate – both Customers and Channel Partners- Selling software as a Service in a subscription based software license model
- Provide best in class customer experience
- Expand opportunities and increase average deal sizes by up-selling add-on and cross-selling a proven and customer-loved portfolio of Autodesk products
- Develops and maintains territory account plans and detailed financial forecasts
- Create and present accurate sales forecasts, and achieves sales targets
- Demonstrates Company's values, maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, contributes positively to team and colleagues by fostering teamwork and collaboration
- Account planning (including account profiling, account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, business justifications, sales opportunity development, service improvement planning, and long range account management strategies
- 5+ years’ quota-carrying sales experience selling complex technology solutions- SaaS experience strongly preferred but not required
- Previous B2B Sales experience selling to SMB or Enterprise Accounts
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com
- Sound business acumen
- Demonstrated track record of success: consistently exceeding quota in a structured and disciplined sales environment that includes strategic and collaborative/team selling
- Experience selling via channel partners
- Experience accurately forecasting and reporting on territory /account activity
- A relentless focus on learning our industries so that you can consistently blow out your numbers
- Ability to build strong relationships for business planning with each partner and with the partner management team to extend the impact of channel partners on your sales
- Bachelor's Degree-4 year College/University degree or equivalent experience preferred
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.