We are looking for:
- A part-time Sales and Office Assistant who will support the Norwegian Country Sales Manager with a variety of administrative tasks.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support in sellout reporting
- Supporting price requests, TMT requests
- Control over demo products and processes
- Contact to facility issues (cleaning, security, post etc.)
- A bachelor degree in marketing/sales/international management etc.
- A passionate interest in the IT industry and its products
- Excellent ability in speaking/writing Norwegian and English
- Experience with MS Office programs
- Some experience in a marketing/sales job is an advantage
- Knowledge off, and a passionate interest in IT products
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude, result-oriented & goal driven
- A team player
- Stress and change resistant
- Eager to learn new things
- An autonomous job within an ambitious working environment
- Possibilities to extend your knowledge within the Acer Organization
- A fun and informal workplace with great colleagues
Apply via the "Apply Now" button.
Founded in 1976, Acer is now one of the world’s top ICT companies and has a presence in over 160 countries. As Acer looks into the future, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software and services will fuse with one another to open up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. From service-oriented technologies to the Internet of Things to gaming and virtual reality, Acer’s 7,000+ employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology. Visit www.acer.com for more information.