We are looking for Graduates interested in applying for our Operations Graduate Program 2019. Working contract will be issued in Switzerland.
Why choose the Amcor Experience?
The Amcor Flexibles Europe, Middle East and Africa (AFEMEA) Graduate Program is an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills and unwrap your expertise with an international packaging leader offering you a unique working experience in an innovative and diverse environment. This Graduate Program is an 18 months development opportunity, which consists of 3 rotations of 6 months each. The first rotation (6 months) will be in Burgdorf, Switzerland. Second & third rotations will be defined later in the process.
Amcor Flexibles Europe, Middle East and Africa (AFEMEA)
Around the world, hundreds of times a day, people touch and use our packaging. You’d be surprised how often you interact with our products when you open a bottle, unwrap a pack or tear open a pouch. With more than 50 plants in 18 countries, Amcor Flexibles Europe, Middle East and Africa (AFEMEA), a division of Amcor, is a market leader and the world's largest supplier of flexible packaging.
We deliver innovative packaging solutions and provide enhanced quality products for the food, beverage, medical applications, pharmaceuticals, personal and home care products and industrial markets. Its award-winning approach towards sustainability makes AFEMEA the preferred partner for customers looking for responsible packaging solutions.
Take on a Challenge!
As a Graduate in Operations within our High-Performance Laminate business unit you will be able to work and support operations team in various projects:
- Continuous Improvement and Operations’ Excellence (Cost out, Efficiency, Quality transformation projects, etc.)
- Process and/or product optimization, including working on possible product transfers between sites
- Investments (in new lines): preparation and ramp/up
Working on these projects, you will be able to discover a part of our manufacturing network and processes of the business unit and this will be a key enabler for future career path within Amcor.
What do you need?
Each year we select, train and develop some of the world's brightest and most outstanding graduate trainees. Our Graduate Program is specially designed for independent and motivated thinkers who love learning and taking on new challenges and responsibilities – people who want to stand out in the professional world.
It’s a good start to have the following:
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering
- Internship or work experience in operations - up to 2 years - is preferred
- Fluency in English and German is required, Italian will be considered as a big advantage
- The knowledge of another language (e.g. French) is considered an asset
- Proactive and result-oriented
- Collaboration skills and ability to work in a team
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
Submit your online application in English, including your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply now' button.
Visit graduate.amcor.com for more information.