Seattle, WashingtonThis position s primary role will be a role in Production/Automation of configurations servicing a large scale Enterprise network. This network includes Cisco, Aruba, Brocade, Juniper, Riverbed and McAfee network devices to include Routers, Switches, Access Points, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Virtual Private Networks (VPN) and WAN Accelerators.
- Produce network configurations for multiple device types.
- You will create router and switch designs and configurations linking numerous computing platforms, operating systems, and network topologies across widely dispersed geographical areas for classified and unclassified intranet based upon approved architecture and design.
- Assist in the timely delivery of Authority to Operate packages.
- Communicate with other departments and organizations to ensure configuration effectiveness, accuracy and efficiency
- Work to ensure that the site network is reliable and that performance exceeds that of contracted service levels
- Candidate will be an innovative technical professional, customer service oriented, and highly knowledgeable engineer in the field of Ethernet and IP data engineering with 5 to 7 years experience as a Network Engineer.
- Position requires a high level of project coordination skills to manage the execution of maintenance activities.
- Experience must include network design, operational support, and configuration of network devices such as servers, routers, switches, associated software tools, and cabling in a large LAN/MAN/BAN/WAN environment.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP is required.
- Knowledge and experience working with wireless technologies, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), and WAN Accelerators and associated technologies is highly desirable.
- Must have knowledge of Automation tools such as HPNA and an understanding of Python.
- A Bachelor in Science with an emphasis in Computer Science or a related technology field is highly desirable.
- Cisco CCNP and Security+ required.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a divers and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V