As a Working Student, you'll be joining the Digital Workplace Solutions team. We manage the environment unifying all digital technologies which are used by the company.
What you'll be doing:
You'll be supporting the Collaboration Application Solutions team which is focusing on the evolution projects of Office 365 and Workplace Integration of New Sites.
- Participate on analysis and design activities for new solutions
- Implement low complexity solutions under supervision of a more senior team members
- Be responsible for the execution of test plans
You'll also take part in migration projects:
- Understand the migration flow and the required tools
- Take ownership of some site collections during the migration
- Execute migration jobs and deliver migrated site collections to site owners
- Ensure the quality of the migrated content (manual validation)
- Participation in the auto remediation processes
- Fix low complexity issues on the content
- Prepare validation reports
- Support L2 on issues related with post-migration activities
Other Office 365 matters you'll contribute to:
- Work with users/colleagues to understand requirements and develop solutions in various O365 applications
- Debug and test custom solutions
- Evaluate new related technologies
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of further O365 applications is a plus
- Fluent English (All interviews will be in English)
- Flexibility and willingness to become acquainted with new topics/applications
- Structured and self-organized working style
- High level of commitment, flexibility, creativity, initiative, teamwork and communication skills
Starting date: immediately.
Location: Erding/ Bad Homburg, Germany.