We are a team of 7 people looking for a new colleague to help us in Security and Standards topics. We are a vibrant team who enjoys working together to achieve our goals while maintaining the great work atmosphere.
- want to get behind the scenes of security standards, data crunching and analysis,
- feel at ease working in a fast-paced environment, take a multicultural approach and team spirit
- adapt to unexpected changes,
Come join us, it’s awesome!!!
So, what will you actually be doing?
- Support the Manager of Security and Standards in the ISO27001 implementation tracking and in building up Excels and Microsoft Words templates for security related topic.
- Update Existing SharePoint and documentation.
- Data Migration and quality check.
- Collect KPIs.
- Perform data analysis and measure performance.
- Identify and close gaps in data collection.
- Identify and document process requirements.
- Develop/ Set-up database for source data.
What’s in it for you
- Support from your team to perform the best you can.
- Autonomy on your day to day – we love creativity and initiative.
- Exposure to large multicultural teams - increase your network.
- Be part of an international work environment with more than 50 nationalities in Erding and 146 worldwide (our official language is English).
- Experience in data collection and analysis.
- Enjoy working with PC.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package especially Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to program Excel Visual Basic Macro a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Goal oriented, willing to learn and be a team player.
- Adaptable, resourceful and innovative.
Starting date: as soon as possible.
Duration: 6 months.
Location: Erding (near Munich), Germany.