The Validation department is responsible for the development, implementation and improvement of different calibration and validation activities in accordance with cGMP guidelines.
You are responsible for:
- Writing and executing validation documentation in line with the Site Validation Master Plan.
- Daily Planning and coordination validation and qualification activities in your team.
- Managing deviations, changes and CAPA’s to ensure that these are well documented and that corrective actions are taken and followed-up.
- Coordination of calibration activities
- Supporting and participating in Corporate and Regulatory audits
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Chemistry, Life Science, or other job-related disciplines
- 4 years' experience in Calibration/Validation/Quality systems - Project management experience –
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English
- Familiar with Quality Management and GxP Regulations
- Knowledge of Validation Methodologies
- Knowledge of Quality Systems, European and FDA regulations and cGMP
- Team player, project proficiency and autonomy expected
Apply via the "Apply Now" button.e