Your main responsibilities include exposing the continuous improvement strategy by:
- Setting priorities for improvement actions within bulk manufacturing based on KPI’s.
- Build and support best practices to define and implement profiling of the plant.
- Responsibility for the CI roadmap in the operations, in cooperation with 3 Work Centers and Warehouse.
- Lead, coordinate and implement Continuous Improvement projects to deliver KPI’s.
- Maintaining a focus on analyzing performance and identifying opportunities, with the aim of improving capabilities and optimizing performance.
- Encouraging employees to continuously improve the SQDC+P parameters.
- Assisting managers in capital projects.
- Attending networking activities inside and outside the organization.
- Master degree in Engineering or similar qualification with 5 years of experience in Manufacturing, Engineering or Project driven functions.
- Experience in Six Sigma Green or Black Belt or in a continuous improvement including Six Sigma, TPM, Lean.
- Strong analytical and communication skills and able to communicate to higher levels in the organization
- Ability to visualize concise presentations as base for strategic decisions within Operations.
- Hands-on approach
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex system relationships and manage multiple priorities
- Be comfortable working in a complex international environment
Apply via the "Apply Now" button.