iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Shopper Marketing Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
- Develop future-focused category growth vision to ensure Sanofi is a market leader in category and shopper understanding reinforcing external relationships
- Develop and deliver the annual Trade & Shopper plan
- Execute with excellence all levers of shopper & channel plans
- Ensure full alignment by category & channel
- Ensure ROI (Return on Investment) effectiveness and Growth Model alignment
- Monitor & drive the monthly, quarterly and annual achievement of strategic objectives:
- Sales volumes & net sales values
- Market share evolution in terms of value and volume
- Category performance
- In-store excellence KPIs (Key Performance Indicators): distribution, shelving, stock, display
- Effectiveness deep dive of activation platforms: quantity & quality
- Identify shopper research needs and key questions to answer, turning these into actionable insights to enable sales organization
- Deploy external and internal best practices and insights (local & global)
- Education: ideally commercial background
- Experience: ideally 2 years of experience in a commercial role (key account management, business development, shopper trade marketing roles) with analytical & project management experience; pharmaceutical/FMCG/consumer healthcare experience is a must; experience working in a blue-chip company is welcome
- Soft skills: strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills; business & financial acumen; project management skills; intellectual curiosity and strong initiative; strong communication & influencing skills; partnering skills both internal as external & within matrix environment; agility (ability to challenge the status quo) & perseverance (can-do mentality)
- IT tools: MS Office
- Languages: fluent English (both spoken & written); fluent French (same)