iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
External Manufacturing Supply Chain Specialist - VIE Contract (W/M)
As an External Manufacturing Supply Chain Specialist VIE you will support Supply Chain (SC) activities at External Manufacturing Japan hub including:
Finished Goods (FG)/Semi-finished Goods (SF) purchasing from Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO):
Material supply to CMO:
Consigned stock management:
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
- Issue purchase orders and provide demand forecast to CMOs in accordance with the agreement/contracts
- Manage production & release schedule at CMO to ensure On Time In Full (OTIF) delivery & cost optimization
- Arrange delivery from CMO to Sanofi DC (Distribution Center)/Plant/3rd Party based on delivery term
- Issue purchase orders and provide demand forecast to Sanofi Plant/3rd party in accordance with agreement/contracts
- Manage production & release schedule at Sanofi plant/3rd party to ensure OTIF delivery & cost optimization
- Arrange delivery from Sanofi Plant/3rd party to CMO based on delivery term including customs clearance arrangement for imported materials
- Assure consistency between physical consignment stock at CMO and stock data in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) in accordance with Internal Control requirement
- Make stock adjustment in ERP in a timely manner based on monthly inventory report from CMO
- Annual on-site stocktaking: Go to CMO and physically count the consignment stock on site
- Process payment for expenses arising from SC activities in a timely manner
- Arrange meetings and prepare the presentation materials and take the minutes
- Other operation support for External Manufacturing- EM Japan hub
- Education: Master degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business, or Engineering
- Experience: At least 1 year of professional experience in Supply Chain or Logistics as a production planner or demand planner in Supply Chain
- Soft skills: Team player, detail oriented, good at math (calculations), honest and reliable, be in good health
- IT tools: Intermediate Excel (utilizing formulas), Word, and PowerPoint
- Language required: Japanese (At least business level. Speaking, Reading & Writing) and English (At least business level. Speaking, Reading & Writing)
- At least 1 year of professional experience as a production planner or demand planner in Supply Chain