We established this program many years ago. For some of us interns, it has been a steppingstone to a
wonderful career in Milestone, including me, who recently was promoted to Engineering Manager.
For our team, we are looking for a highly motivated student/graduate who wants to follow in my footsteps
and work as a DevOps engineer helping us ensure that the entire delivery process is efficient and
automated. Working in the build team is a lot of fun, and you get valuable insight into many other functions
in the overall R&D organization, it’s also a fast-paced job, and the impact of your work can be tremendous.
We want an individual who is passionate and wants to learn about tools development, scripting, process
improvements to help us increase developers’ productivity. Excellent written and spoken English
communication skills are needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in a programming language such as C#, Python or Java (or comparable)
- Knowledge in scripting such as PowerShell or Bash (or comparable)
- Basic understanding of VCS (Version control systems), MSBUILD, CI/CD processes, Cloud, API or services knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
- Strong motivation, high level of commitment, proactive and positive attitude
- Good analytical problem-solving skills, detailed oriented
- Good written and spoken English
You are passionate and want to learn more about process improvements and have the drive to increase
user satisfaction. Your primary responsibilities are:
- Develop and maintain the tools that support our automated processes and builds
- Orchestration, monitoring and troubleshooting of builds
- Support of the development team’s use of the build system
- Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS or Android experience is a plus
- TFS or Git is a plus
THE DEPARTMENT AND THE TEAM
Milestone Systems offers you the opportunity to define your career if you are willing to invest one year in Denmark - the tiny country that ranks first in entrepreneurship and opportunity, based on high levels of social equality, high connectivity, and the world’s lowest start-up costs. Our Milestone Associate/Internship Program will give you a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies alongside professionals from a wide range of countries in a fast-growing high-tech organization that holds the position as #1 in the Video Management Software (VMS) market. You will work closely with development teams in Copenhagen (Denmark), Sofia (Bulgaria), and Barcelona (Spain). We promise you are not going to get bored!
Besides work experience and knowledge gain, you will make new friendships across borders, build up your network, and benefit your future career. But it is not all work – there will be time to socialize with colleagues at Friday Bars, action events, cooking classes, theatrical experiences, and much more. The internship is a paid position amounting to DKK 14,000 approx. EUR 1,877) monthly.
We promise you that this will be the experience of a lifetime. If you have any questions for the position, please contact Engineering Manager, Franziska Juchmes at +45 88300300