- Processes and records a wide variety of domestic wire transfer transactions for our Customers according to applicable Company policies and procedures, ensuring quality Customer service
- Identifies recurring problems and issues and makes recommendations for possible procedure changes
- Provides input to department policy and procedure development
- Assumes responsibility for researching and analyzing complex issues related to Customer accounts
- Acts as an experienced resource for team and provides training and coaching to less experienced team members
- Recognizes and supports managements procedural and policy implementations and assists in transitioning duties to team as appropriate
- Assists in development of operational plans to ensure completion of goals and objectives and the meeting of assigned deadlines
- 4 Year Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 Years of related experience
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- International wire processing experience including knowledge of FX rate/spread a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Proven Customer service skills including professional phone etiquette skills
- Ability to successfully coach/train others
- Strong PC skills, including ability to learn new systems
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Accounting background a plus
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
QualificationsThis position supports the OFACT/Compliance team.
Hours: 9:30 – until
HoursM – F
InclusivenessAt TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.