Job Purpose (Job Summary):To perform daily cash and positions reconciliations and communicate the same to the respective partners.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Ensure Daily cash and position reconciliation of client portfolios to the custodian.
- Accurate and timely posting of contributions and withdrawals into the client portfolio’s and report the same to the portfolio managers and the Traders.
- Supervise the cash levels of the client portfolio’s and report any overdrawn accounts and the accounts with high cash.
- Matching of trades done by the traders against the brokers and resolve any exceptions and input the trades into the portfolio systems.
- Set up securities in the trading and portfolio systems.
- Accurate and timely posting of dividends, income and other expense transactions into the client portfolios.
- Timely and accurate administration of various corporate actions like stock split, reverse split, spin off, bonus etc.
- BCOM,MBA and any professional qualification with finance as the major
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 2- 4 years of proven ability
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written, verbal & attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Process driven approach with a strong emphasis on compliance with rules and regulations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.