Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking a highly motivated individual who is interested in GTM strategy and operations projects; sample projects listed below. You will be an analytical rock-star that can balance operations with strategy and planning and is not afraid to ask difficult questions and proactively seek the answers for them. You will also be able to analyze large quantities of data, quickly synthesize the value-add recommendations and confidently present to the team. Last but not least, a rolling up your sleeves attitude is very important – Splunk is a very lean and entrepreneurial company.
- Identify key levers to increase sales performance, maximize market opportunity, or improve customer adoption
- Pipeline funnel analysis, how do we accelerate throughput
- Optimization of DemandGen processes
- Evaluation of changes to comp plan components and its impact to business performance
- Partner landscape assessment
- You are completing your second year and enrolled in classes for Autumn 2020 or will be entering your second year of an MBA program in Autumn 2020
- Working towards a bachelor degree in math, computer science, business, engineering, statistics, or pursuing an MBA
- Previous intern experience in an operations role at a tech company is preferred or previous technical role outside of technology
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills in work or through studies
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines. Strong work ethic
- Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support growth of the business
- Ability to be highly productive with some oversight from the team
- Able to speak in front of audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Willing and able to roll-up the sleeves to get things done
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.