AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Brand & Communications Role
What are you looking for in a brand & communications role? Autonomy, high personal impact, and a chance to work hands-on across a diverse set of projects, including branding building, digital marketing, employee engagement, and leadership communications? If this resonates with you, read on.
AlphaSights is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to powering progress for our clients and our people alike. From the moment you join us, you'll have significant autonomy and responsibility paired with the support and guidance of the global Brand & Communications team. You'll be immersed in AlphaSights' business and have the chance to spot vacuums and come up with creative and innovative solutions to rapidly address them. You'll work cross-functionally to support internal teams around the world, helping build a strong culture, brand, and business.
The Brand & Communications Associate will collaborate with the Marketing team and other internal stakeholders across the globe to execute a wide range of initiatives including:
- Employee engagement and communication via internal channels such as emails, presentations, leadership touchpoints, and more
- External branding and PR via social media, thought leadership content, speaking engagements
- Communications materials for client service business units, recruiting, and other functional areas of the business, with a particular focus on the German Talent market.
- Generating creative ideas for messaging, campaigns, and audience reach
- Writing, curating, and publishing content across social and internet platforms; monitoring social media channels; responding to comments
- Coordinating internal clients, communications team, vendors, and external resources, including designers, videographers, and writers
- Promoting AlphaSights' values and beliefs internally, helping us retain our culture and employee experience as a competitive advantage as we continue to scale
- Developing leadership communication plans and messages that foster a strong community and culture across our offices in the EMEA region.
- Collaborating and consulting with internal clients, helping refine project-based communications or develop strategies for tackling specific challenges with guidance
More About Brand & Communications Team
The Brand & Communications team aim to create, maintain, and communicate AlphaSights' story and value proposition to attract clients and experts, engage employees, and appeal to talent markets. The team partners closely with every internal team to support consistent messaging, enable brand longevity, and make an objective impact on the firm. The team manages internal and external communications, digital/social marketing, service marketing, content creation, brand management, and graphic design.
You'll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team that's dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the world's most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools.
Learn more about our Specialist Functions here.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- 0-2 years relevant communications experience
- Excellent linguistic skills, copy accuracy, and proofreading, both in German and English is essential.
- Native level or strong professional proficiency in German is required.
- Bachelor's degree in corporate communications, marketing/brand communications, public relations, or related field
- Outstanding academic credentials from a leading university
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms and best practices
- Understanding best practices in effective internal and external communications
- High-energy self-starter who naturally spots vacuums and takes the initiative
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment
What You Can Expect:
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- High level of autonomy and ownership of role from day one
- Clear career progression
- Opportunities for training and development throughout
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health and dental)
- Corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.