What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves thousands of business and technology leaders at global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited career development opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
This role supports the entire content department by creating documents and templates, covering external calls, conducting preliminary research, and improving department processes. This role also assists in running the technical back end of Evanta’s virtual events in WebEx, troubleshooting attendee issues, managing live chat support, and ensuring virtual events run smoothly.
- Support internal staff leading up to all events (in-person and virtual)
- Provide data analysis, perform industry-specific research, and assist with content strategy
- Support virtual events by launching sessions, elevating panelists, troubleshooting tech issues, running polls, cataloging interactivity in chat box, recording attendance, etc.
- Generate tools and reports to assist the content department in successfully executing mission-critical priorities
- Populate event topics on website, and assists with ongoing quality control of event websites
- Input internal assignments in Phoenix
- Create semi-monthly newsletter for entire Evanta staff
- Cover calls with C-level executives for content managers, as needed
- Write and edit session abstracts, scripts, slides, speaker ask emails for Content Managers, as needed
Impact of the Role/Expected Results:
- This role supports the entire Evanta content department through processes, document creation, coverage, etc.
- Success is measured through completion of content department projects, attendee experience and internal feedback
Internal/External Key Contacts:
- The content coordinators interact regularly with external clients, both C-level executive attendees and sponsors. They are responsible for troubleshooting the attendee experience with our virtual events. Internally they interact regularly with content managers, program managers, content directors, portfolio managers, and brand directors
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of business experience preferred
- Advanced WebEx skills, intermediate Excel skills, intermediate Google Suite skills
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the button within the application, not the arrow within your browser.