Production Performance Administrator
Department: Supply Chain
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
To collect and input employee’s performance data in to the performance database, maintain the data base and generate reports
- Collect performance record sheets from employees and input performance data in to the database.
- Identify and rectify any errors/anomalies in data recording sheets.
- Data analysis, generate required performance reports and submit to the support team/management
- Regularly audit and maintain the performance database.
- Support performance discussions with production operators.
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- GCSC Mathematics
- Fluent in English
- Must be numerate and analytical
Job Segment: Database, Data Analyst, Technology, Data