Job ID: JR0167065
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Guadalajara, JAL MX
Job Type: Intern
Pre-Silicon Logic Design InternJob Description
Do you want to change the way people interact in the world? Care about disruptive and innovative technology?
Then come and join us to the Intel Optane Group (IOG). IOG delivers Intel's Optane based memory solutions for the exciting Server business, where you will have the opportunity to work with leading technologies in this fast growing domain.
The activities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Performs logic design Register Transfer Level (RTL) coding and simulation to generate cell libraries, functional units, and subsystems for inclusion in full chip designs.
- Performs first level verification of it's own design units.
- Participates in the development of Architecture and Microarchitecture specifications for the Logic components.
- Provides IP integration support to SoC customers and represents RTL team.
- Influences test plan and test strategy for the SoC components in tight collaboration with the Verification counterpart.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Minimum requirements:Candidate should be pursuing a Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. Coursework, Internship and/or experience should be in the following areas:
- Strong background in digital design, ASIC design flow and computer architecture.
- Experience in IP logic design.
- Experience with programming/scripting languages like C/C++, Perl, Ruby, Python.
- Experience with hardware description languages (such as VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog).
- Digital Design (Comb/Seq Logic).
- Keen Debug Skillset.
- Basic Testbench components.
- Intermediate English Level.
- Waveform Analysis.
- Experience with programming/scripting Unix (Linux).
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.