FNZ WELCOMES OUTSTANDING UNIVERSITY GRADUATES ACROSS A RANGE OF DISCIPLINES FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
FNZ is the power behind many high-scale financial services platforms. Our customers rely on us to create web applications that meet their own high standards for usability and design. These range from highly usable sites for direct investors to sophisticated systems for wealth managers.
Analyst Developers at FNZ are all-rounders who analyse required system changes, design databases, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications, delivered through .NET, C#, React, SQL and other technologies.
As a Graduate Analyst Developer within FNZ, you will work in a project aligned team on projects that directly impact our customers. You will have the chance to enhance and fine tune your coding ability while developing real financial platforms with a global industry leader.
- Design and develop highly intuitive web and mobile applications as well as interactive financial tools required by financial advisers and investors.
- Develop real-time transaction processing systems that support millions of trades every day in investment securities in multiple world markets;
- Ensure the solution is well defined and fit-for-purpose. It must meet the requirements and work end-to-end.
- Provide solutions and recommendations for the resolution of technical issues that arise and ensure solutions meet the technical specs and design requirements;
- Collaborate with other developers to share knowledge, best practices, useful technology, and opportunities for cross-project system design / solutions
What about you?
- A passion for technology and coding, and a proficiency to quickly learn new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (min A- average for under-graduate, first class for post-graduate);
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment;
- Independent, self-directing working style;
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry;
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team;
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work; and
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
What's in it for you?
- A first-rate development programme and a chance to work with the world’s best developers creating platforms at the forefront of technology,
- Mentorship and buddy support to help you during your FNZ journey,
- An excellent salary, benefits and career progression available,
- An international team of likeminded individuals – we have employees from all around the world
- Graduate cohort social events around the year,
- International exposure with offices around the world and a chance to gain experience in one of our many locations (think Shanghai, Singapore or Wellington!)
At FNZ, you’ll be encouraged to take on responsibility, play a part in the evolution of the company and drive your career development. As a rapidly growing business, we offer expectational challenges and professional opportunities around the world.
So, if this sounds like the next step for you, then we'd love to hear from you!
At FNZ, we recognize that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ’s recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific requirements.