Does accelerating your career by helping our clients reimagine the relationship between business and technology sound interesting to you? If so, Deloitte is the place for you.
Deloitte’s ServiceNow practice, located within our Technology Strategy and Transformation (TS&T) offering, is currently looking for experienced consultants who thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment working with consultants from across our global offices. As a consultant within TS&T, you will act as a trusted advisor for our clients. The projects you work on will be among the largest and most exciting in local, national, and international settings. You will cultivate the next generation of information technology in large organizations and help chiefs of technology and other executives overcome the various technology and strategic challenges they face.
Exciting tasks await you
As a Consultant, you will work closely with the senior leadership of our team and directly with our clients. From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, you will support the development of core technology solutions that transform the digital enterprise and realize business objectives. Examples of your assignments could be:
- Help our clients develop innovative market solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
- Work with key stakeholders from the business and technical teams to conduct high-level feasibility analysis and identify business requirements
- Partake in developing and maintaining core agile documentation and ceremonies (user stories, product/sprint backlog, sprint reviews, etc.)
- Provide leading practice technical insights and recommendations within the full ServiceNow stack, e.g. Mobile, Portal, HRSD, ITSM
You have the following skills and experience
- You have at least 1 year of experience with the ServiceNow platform and is preferably certified in one or more of its modules
- You have experience working with the Scrum (Agile) development process
- You are familiar with the ITIL framework
- You are passionate about modern technology and its applications in the business world
- Lastly, you are fluent in written and spoken English, and you should ideally have a high proficiency in Danish or a willingness to learn the language
- You must have the right to live and work in Denmark
Apply now and provide your application, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degree as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact Fredrik Kjær Johansen at +45 40 32 37 64 or Sofie Amalie Berggrein Andersen at +45 41 28 93 00 if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you!