- Partner with team members to ensure high quality customer service when responding to client calls & emails within stated SLAs.
- Provide support and training to clients on how to effectively use Envestnet in their practices.
- Initiate service requests and collaborate with internal teams to resolve client questions and requests in an accurate and timely manner, escalating when necessary.
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with clients. Assist in setting & managing client expectations for completion of work.
- Coordinate client communications with the Regional Sales team regarding new account updates, while growing and maintaining knowledge in products and tools.
- Participate in individual or team projects, as needed, to expand client support offerings.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet’s established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls, and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field of study preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in financial services operations and client service, including internships.
- Experience with wealth management or investments preferred.
- Ability to deliver quality service and problem-solving skills remotely to clients and communicate complicated concepts in a concise and articulate way via phone & email.
- Well-developed organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Comfortable operating in tight deadlines with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to make decisions and implement solutions based on thorough understanding of the financial industry and the firm’s products, policies, and procedures.
- Commitment to maintain professional demeanor and courtesy.
- Team player who’s willing to build relationships and work both individually and in a collaborative approach.
- Fast learner with the ability to learn new technology and platforms.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.