Saxo’s mission is to democratize trading and investment; providing equal opportunities to access financial markets for all individuals. By leveraging on technology, we provide state of the art products and platforms as well as the critical information needed to navigate one’s own financial destiny.
We call this the SaxoExperience. As part of Saxo’s Digital Engagement team, you will play an instrumental role in building and improving the SaxoExperience. By continuously digitalising our engagement, we ensure that Saxo’s client offering is truly cutting edge and scalable.
Among others you will be responsible for
- Managing global campaign execution and deliveries across an omnichannel infrastructure. Channels include push notifications, email, SMS, in-platform channels, and more
- Building and deploying automated content, globally, to achieve maximum scale
- Working with global teams such as Marketing, Data Science, IT and Sales to realize growth in client trading and engagement
- Analysing and tracking campaign data to optimize results
- You are energetic and organized – eager to learn and deliver on more than one thing at a time
- You are naturally curious and quick to learn new systems
- You can manage multiple stakeholders and not afraid to quickly reach out to align on tasks
- You are fluent in English - written and verbal
- You give and ask for constructive feedback
- You have 2-4 years left of your studies
You are studying, or have work experience, within one of the following fields
- Marketing - with a focus on marketing technology and omnichannel strategies (having experience with Adobe Campaign, or similar, is helpful)
- Business – you have a solid understanding of general business administration and what drives growth in a digital economy
- Finance or economics – you are passionate about financial markets and how technology will make a difference to tomorrow’s traders
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an investment in your future.
Furthermore, by taking on this opportunity, you will
- Join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- Become part of a dynamic, energetic, and very ambitious global team
- Receive hands-on experience with the strategies, tools, and skillsets required to create truly scalable omnichannel engagement
- Take ownership and responsibility over your work and have significant impact on the quality experience we provide our clients
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organization. At Saxo it is not about entitlement, it is about impact, no matter where you sit in the organization. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become part of the Saxo family. We invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and team efforts. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your career opportunities with Saxo immense. )We offer good and competitive terms of employment.
Saxo Experience Office (SXO) within Saxo Bank
- The Saxo Experience Office department has the overall responsibility for the client journey and all client facing touchpoints across channels and platforms.
- We ensure, in close collaboration with the rest of Saxo Bank, that our technology, scale and talented employees translate into great client experiences and profitable business. SXO is responsible for ensuring that we have living and breathing client engagement.
- Part of SXO’s core focus is also on being sharp on client needs before we build new features or launch new projects across the Bank - by building prototypes, testing, understanding money making logic behind the offering and the go-to-market strategy before we build a new solution.
How to apply
Click on the apply button above to apply. We look forward to getting to know you better
About Saxo Bank
- We believe access to global capital markets is not only for the privileged few. Our vision is to enable people to fulfill their financial aspirations to make an impact. That’s why we use the power of technology to deliver clients what they need, when they need it in a user-friendly and personalised experience. We aim to deliver the world’s most user-friendly and personalized trading and investment platform experience, which gives our clients exactly what they need to make more informed investment decisions.
- As a fintech pioneer founded in 1992, we focus on clients, quality, speed of innovation and use of disruptive technology. Headquartered in Denmark, we employ more than 2,000 people across 60 different nationalities globally. We have offices in key financial centres around the world including London, Amsterdam, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Sydney, Gurgaon, Tokyo and Paris. With our global footprint, you can impact how people trade financial markets worldwide.
- Do you want to work for an extremely ambitious organisation at the cutting edge of banking and technology?
You’ll be joining a company that
- Continuously strives to improve the Saxo Experience and exceed our clients’ expectations
- Always invests in the future
- Builds unrivalled platforms for seasoned and experienced investors and wholesale clients that provide real-time access to global capital markets
- Consistently wins the highest accolades for our platforms, products and service
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future
For more on our story, culture and identity, please read the Saxo Bank Foundation, written by our CEO and founder Kim Fournais.