The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2024!) And MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build outstanding apps that people use every day. We are the top tier modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
To help fuel and manage this growth, we are looking for someone to join our talent acquisition team as a Corporate Recruiter who can help us grow our Marketing, Finance, Real Estate, Legal, and People Teams across EMEA. While we’re growing fast we’re still very hands-on, so you should be a proven day-to-day tactical recruiter, but also be able to provide guidance in the development of the overall recruiting strategy for our EMEA Corporate hiring efforts.
This role is remote optional until January 10, 2022, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in Dublin for when we introduce our hybrid model.
- Act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers, partnering with them on everything from setting data-driven recruiting strategies, to closing candidates
- Develop sourcing strategies to generate a sufficient pipeline, using a variety of innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing
- Engage with candidates from the screening process through to offer negotiation
- Leverage Greenhouse to track candidate progress through funnel and keep consistently clean data for reporting
- Establish relationships with client groups to understand their business objectives and challenges, to ensure the selection process results in quality hires
- Create and ensure best-in-class candidate experience throughout the full hiring process
- 2+ years of sourcing and full-cycle recruiting
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to wear many hats and contribute to hiring needs in various locations, time zones, and business units
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.