Digital Student assistant to Audika Group, part of Demant
Do you want to make a difference for people all over the world?
We are looking for a student assistant with a digital mind-set and a can-do attitude to help us scale our digital activities globally. Join us and start your career within Life-changing Hearing Care and help more people hear better. That is what we strive for every day.
Hearing loss is the world’s third most common health problem, and too many people live with untreated hearing loss. We want to change this. At Audika Group it is our purpose to deliver life-changing hearing care, and it is our firm believe that in a time where communication means the world to us, our hearing has never played a more vital part of life.
Audika Group is the Hearing Care division of Demant, and we are one of the world’s leading hearing care retailers with more than 2.500 clinics across 24 markets. Joining Audika guarantees you an inspiring and motivating workday in a highly international environment, where you will be working across markets, cultures, and perspectives - in close collaboration with awesome and purpose driven colleagues.
We are looking for a motivated Digital Student assistant to join our Digital Media team within Group Marketing
You will be working closely together with the team in Group Marketing as well as Digital teams in the markets to help people hear better by encouraging them to take a hearing test. The job requires basic knowledge of Google analytics, Google ads and Facebook Business Manager, and if not, a strong desire to learn it. We will make sure you will gain expertise within Digital marketing through your work.
Your tasks will include:
- Paid search analysis and optimizations together our paid search specialist
- Paid search on boarding of markets – assist the markets in getting a strong Google ads and Bing Ads account structure based on our master template
- Assist in digital data collection for reporting
- Coordinate and develop performance reports
- Collect and produce best practice cases across social, search, affiliate, native, video etc. and other paid digital activities
- Competitor analysis
- Adhoc digital media tasks
- Experience with Google ads
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager is an advantage
- Experience working with Excel and Powerpoint
- You must be fluent in English, written and spoken, as our company language is English
- You have at least 2 years left of your studies, preferable within Digital Marketing
- You have an digital and analytical mindset
- You are detail oriented, structured with the ability to juggle several tasks at once
- You are proactive
- You are creative and see opportunities in everything
- You are team-oriented with a “can-do-attitude”
- You like working together with other people in an international environment
You will be working approximately 15 hours a week spread over 2 days, at the Demant headquarters, just outside Copenhagen near Kildedal S-train station and near the highway from Copenhagen.
Want to join us?
Kindly send your application as soon as possible and no later than December 5, 2021.
We conduct interviews as interesting applications come in with the hope of having the last interviews in December with job start in January or February 2022.
For any questions, please contact Pernille Meier-Poulsen via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +45 27950667.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Audika Group is part of Demant. A world-leading hearing healthcare group that offers solutions and services to help people with hearing loss connect and communicate with the world around them. Demant employs more than 15,000 staff in more than 30 countries and distributes hearing healthcare and intelligent audio solutions to end-users in more than 130 countries. William Demant Foundation holds the majority of shares in Demant A/S, which is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen as part of the 25 most traded shares.