Graduate Clinical Trial Associate - 2022
Location: England, United Kingdom; South Africa; Spain; France; Belgium
Req ID: 00001HZ2
Within Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Global Clinical Operations Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA), we offer the opportunity for ten early in career professionals to take on the role of Clinical Trial Associate across either UK, France, Belgium, South Africa, or Spain.
This exciting and challenging role is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies and learn and experience key aspects of how clinical trials, in support of progressing important medicines, are planned, and executed by our clinical operations teams. In this role, you will initially partner with clinical trial project managers and our managers who work directly with clinical sites, to support the optimal and high-quality setup, conduct and closeout of clinical trials. Through this role and the experience, you will quicky gain an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, the regulatory context for clinical trials and the critical operational steps for successfully conducting clinical trials within a compliance framework. This will establish a firm basis for you to develop your career within J&J and the pharmaceutical industry.
To ensure that you are well supported and have every opportunity to rapidly progress your career, our EMEA clinical operations early talent programme will also provide you:
- Welcome to J&J sessions to provide you with in-depth information on our Research and Development (R&D) and Global Development organizations in J&J
- ‘On-the-job’ trainings focused on further honing the skills and competencies that you will need for both this initial role and as you look to develop your career, progressing towards roles of increased scope and responsibilities
- A ‘buddy’ (support from a colleague) to help you to become acquainted with the complexities of the organisation and to facilitate connections with colleagues, both within and outside your functional area
- A mentor (experienced individual) to advise you through your career development and provide opportunities for you to increase visibility and become involved in special projects, helping accelerate your learning and development
- Being part of an ‘early in career community’, you will be able to learn from your programme colleagues by sharing experiences
- Day to day coaching and training by your functional manager, who will also focus on a tailor-made development plan that fits your ambitions and aspirations
- The opportunity to work on a variety of clinical trial programmes, across different therapeutic areas and trial phases
- Access to J&J career and personal development resources and opportunities
These extensive development opportunities will set you up for continued success in your future professional career. J&J is committed to offering you a broad variety of career opportunities to be your best self throughout your entire career.
A minimum of a BA or BS degree in Life Sciences, Nursing or related scientific field (or equivalent experience)
is required. Skills set corresponding with 1 year relevant clinical trial experience is preferred; however, other relevant experiences and skills may be considered by the hiring manager when considering the candidate’s eligibility.
- Proficient in English language.
- Strong knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Explorer and PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to collaborate and handle multiple priorities within a matrix environment. Perform activities in a timely and accurate manner.
#JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAPharmaceuticals #JNJEMEAUndergraduate
Europe/Middle East/Africa-South Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)